Want to connect your employees to the community?
Our Loaned Executive Program is a great fit!
CULTIVATE TALENT, DEVELOP EXPERTISE, AND RAISE VISIBILITY
United Way of Suwannee Valley’s (UWSV) Loaned Executive program allows your employees to build on their professional skills while giving back to the community. These employees are “loaned” to UWSV to support workplace fund-raising campaigns.
The Loaned Executive program gives your company high visibility within the community, provides a significant career enrichment opportunity for the loaned employee, and impacts hundreds of thousands of lives each year. Make an investment in your employees and your community, and reap the many benefits.
WHAT DO LOANED EXECUTIVES DO?
From July to December, Loaned Executives work with assigned company accounts during the United Way campaign. Loaned Executives serve as ambassadors for United Way, conveying the needs of the community to encourage individuals and companies to “give, advocate & volunteer”.
BENEFITS TO THE LOANED EXECUTIVES
• Provides leadership and team-building skills, increased public speaking and communication skills, project/time management skills, creative thinking and problem-solving.
• Valuable contacts throughout the business community.
• Opportunities to make a difference in your community.
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANY
• Increased employee leadership and advanced professional skills.
• Strengthen your company’s relationships with other organizations through shared contacts and working relationships.
• Recognition as a leader committed to strengthening our community.
BENEFITS TO THE COMMUNITY
• Increase public awareness and support for community needs.
• Dollars raised allow UWSV to increase funding of vital programs impacting community programs focused on Health, Education, and Economic Stability
• Improves fund-raising results with lower campaign costs.
• Creates civic leadership.